Here we are again. Another Sunday Supper, Healthy Green Recipes, this week hosted by Christie from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures. Thank you, Christie.
It’s snowing. It’s been snowing. It will never stop snowing.
What do you do when it’s snowing?
3/4 cup sour cream
1/2 cup firmly packed fresh parsley leaves
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 green onion, chopped
1 tablespoon firmly packed fresh dill leaves
1 tablespoon firmly packed fresh tarragon leaves
2 teaspoons lemon zest
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 garlic clove
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
Garnish: fresh dill sprig
Process first 11 ingredients in a food processor or blender 30 seconds or until smooth, stopping to scrape sides as needed. Cover and chill 1 hour before serving. Garnish, if desired. Store in refrigerator up to 1 week.
Check these other Healthy Green Recipes!
- Get Your Greens Smoothie by Hardly A Goddess
- Green Breakfast Omelet Bites by Momma’s Meals
- Green Eggs and Ham by Feeding Big
- Green Scrambled Eggs with Ham by Cricket’s Confections
- Kuku Sabzi – Persian Herb Frittata by Caroline’s Cooking
- Matcha Overnight Oats by Brunch-n-Bites
- Southwest Breakfast Spinach Wrap by The Freshman Cook
- Super Green Smoothie by Simple and Savory
- Creamy Pistachio Frozen Yogurt by My Sweet Zepol
- Matcha Mint Coconut Candy by My Life Cookbook
- Sautéed Garlic and Parmesan Chicken With Spinach by My Sweet Savings
- Super Lime Bars by What Smells So Good?
- Gambian Spinach with Peanut Sauce by Tara’s Multicultural Table
Must Make Main Dishes
- Grilled Lettuce and Steak Salad by Sunday Supper Movement
- Pan Roasted Cod on Spinach Basil Risotto with Lemon Butter Sauce by Positively Stacey
- Poached Cod with Pesto Wine Sauce by Life Tastes Good
- Potato Leek Skillet Pizza by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Skinny Reuben Wraps with Homemade 1000 Island Dressing by For the Love of Food
- Tequila Chicken Salad by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Brussels Sprout and Kale Salad by Pies and Plots
- Green Goddess Bibb Salad by Palatable Pastime
- Pixie Dust Salad with Avocados, Pixie Tangerines and Radishes by Shockingly Delicious
- Sesame Wedge Salad with Key Lime Vinaigrette & Pickled Green Tomatoes by Gourmet Everyday
- Shades of Green Salad by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Zucchini Carpaccio Salad by The Bitter Side of Sweet
- Colcannon by Wholistic Woman
- Green Goddess Dip by From the Bookshelf
- Grilled Cabbage with Spicy Lime Dressing by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Irish Cabbage by Turnips 2 Tangerines
- Miso Roasted Broccoli by Life Currents
- Pistachio Parmesan Oven Fries by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Quinoa Tabbouleh by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts by Books n’ Cooks
- Soy Glazed Sugar Snap Peas by Food Lust People Love
- Spinach Tots by A Mind “Full” Mom
- Warm Brussels Sprout Slaw by Jersey Girl Cooks
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board. Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.
Filed under: Appetizer, Maine food blog, Recipe blog, recipes, Snack, Sunday Supper Movement, Vegetarian | Tagged: Appetizer, City Girl Big Woods, Dip, Maine Food, Maine food blog, Snack, Sunday Supper Movement, Vegetarian | 16 Comments »