There is a game going around the Blogging world called Seven Links. Basically there are 7 questions, that you answer using previous posts of yours. My dear friend Lizzy over at That Skinny Chick Can Bake
tagged me, so here I go (grumble, grumble, grumble)!
Before I start, I must say I was really not sure I was happy about this tag. But in retrospect, it’s been very cathartic. It let’s me see how my blog has progressed, how may new people I have met, where I want to improve, etc.
So, we’ll have to change that grumble, to a thanks, LIZZY!
1. Most Beautiful Post
: I would say from a culinary standpoint, the Frico Cups
I made for the Daring Bakers Edible Containers was the most beautiful.
2. Most Popular Post:
Surprising to me the Flour Tortillas
was the second most popular post. The first was the Homemade Vanilla that you’ll see in No. 5.
3. Most Controversial Post: I am fortunate enough to say I don’t have one!
4. The Most Helpful Post: Wooden Spoon Butter
– wonderful treatment for all your wooden kitchen toys as well as cutting board. This actually could have gone under No. 7 as well – not getting the attention it deserved. This stuff is an absolute necessity if you’re mean to your wooden kitchen gadgets!
5. Post that was surprisingly successful: Homemade Vanilla
– how surprised was I that this has had the most hits. It doesn’t hurt that FoodBuzz picked this as one of its flavors of the month postings!
6. Post that did not get the attention it deserved: My Mom’s Italian Bread – I thought it was great and the photos were terrific, but it didn’t seem to get much attention! So hard to tell what will ever get attention, isn’t it?
7. Post you are most proud of: To me, my Grandma Rosie’s Ravioli is my most beautiful post, but that is purely from a content perspective. I have wanted to try this recipe of my Great Grandmother’s for a long time. It’s Tommy’s favorite, and it as his 21st birthday.
There are 2 rules. 1 link per category. And to tag 5 other bloggers. Here are my 5:
And from a purely honorary standpoint (mis you, love you, always) –
Filed under: Uncategorized |